Hasselblad 907X SPECIAL EDITION
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- *Lens is not included
- 907X camera body + CFV II 50C digital back: Medium Format Mirrorless Digital camera with Autofocus, Auto exposure, interchangeable lenses.
- CFV II 50C digital back: Can be used with most Hasselblad V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras with a Hasselblad V interface.
- Construction: Machined aluminium. Tripod socket 1/4" on 907X camera body.
- Sensor Type: CMOS, 50 megapixels (8272 × 6200 pixels, 5.3 × 5.3 µm).
- Sensor Dimensions: 43.8 × 32.9 mm
Cash on delivery